Job creators are people to, and although the poor and unemployed have been the focus of conversation, we need to look at the plight of the 1% and see what we can do to help.
Purpose Of Blog—if you want to know about me, go to ”About” page
There is a growing class divide. The speed and breadth of power corporations and the wealthy have been accumulating is shocking, and this country is morphing into something that benefits only a select few.
The public is also making political and economic choices based on wrong information given to them by conservative groups and pundits masquerading as news, i.e., FOX News, and these decisions are to their/our detriment.
With this site I want to get out the real news and share my thoughts and views on our politics and current events.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Oil Companies Are Raking In The Profits --- And Tax Subsidies
- Former GOP Senator Claims Lack of Bravery Caused Mass Killings
- Good News Story -- CEO Gives Bonus To Employees
- Adopt A Job Creator -- The 1% Needs You
- Conspiracy Theory: Villain In Batman Movie Called Bane -- Is This An Accident?
- Ill Doctrine: Mitt Romney’s Blackest Week Ever from ANIMALNewYork.com
- Republicans Newest Claim: Obama Outsourced NASA
- Rogue Police Or Plutocrat Controlled?
- Sunday Funnies -- 07/15/2012
- Christian Conservatives Have No Problem With Lying
- abortion Bankers Banks bernie sanders BofA BP budget campaigns CEO Christian Class class warfare Climate Change Congress Corporations Corruption Crimes disaster relief economy Financial System Foreclosure Funding Gay GOP government shutdown guns healthcare Homophobe Koch Lesbian Lobbyist medicare. vouchers Middle Class Mitt Romney Occupy Wall Street Oil Politics Profits refunds Representatives rich Salaries Science sex scandals Starve the Beast Subsidies Sunday Funnies Tax Tea Party Unions Voters Wall Street Warren Buffet wealthy Women