Purpose Of Blog—if you want to know about me, go to ”About” page
There is a growing class divide. The speed and breadth of power corporations and the wealthy have been accumulating is shocking, and this country is morphing into something that benefits only a select few.
The public is also making political and economic choices based on wrong information given to them by conservative groups and pundits masquerading as news, i.e., FOX News, and these decisions are to their/our detriment.
With this site I want to get out the real news and share my thoughts and views on our politics and current events.
- Follow #OpenGov Leaders on Micropublishing
- Three #OpenGov Events This Week
- OC at Transparency Camp 2013
- OpenGovernment.org at National Conference on Media Reform
- Help OpenGovernment.org - Before 5pm ET Today
- Vote for our Knight NewsChallenge proposal: OpenGovernment.org
- PPF at SxSW Interactive - come say hi
- abortion Bankers Banks bernie sanders BofA BP budget campaigns CEO Christian Class class warfare Climate Change Congress Corporations Corruption Crimes disaster relief economy Financial System Foreclosure Funding Gay GOP government shutdown guns healthcare Homophobe Koch Lesbian Lobbyist medicare. vouchers Middle Class Mitt Romney Occupy Wall Street Oil Politics Profits refunds Representatives rich Salaries Science sex scandals Starve the Beast Subsidies Sunday Funnies Tax Tea Party Unions Voters Wall Street Warren Buffet wealthy Women