FOX News correspondent John Stossel was attempting to report at the site of Occupy Wall Street when he gets confronted by a Vietnam Veteran. The veteran tells Mr. Stossel “don’t say you support the troops because you support Wall Street.” It is a short clip that shows the growing animosity against News Corp and FOX News (maybe they should rethink their strategy of trying to report from the OWS—they can tell lies about OWS without actually being there). If you haven’t come across the clip already, you might want to check out the previous post Marines Join Occupy Wall Street in which one marine addresses FOX News’ coverage and description of the protesters.
Purpose Of Blog—if you want to know about me, go to ”About” page
There is a growing class divide. The speed and breadth of power corporations and the wealthy have been accumulating is shocking, and this country is morphing into something that benefits only a select few.
The public is also making political and economic choices based on wrong information given to them by conservative groups and pundits masquerading as news, i.e., FOX News, and these decisions are to their/our detriment.
With this site I want to get out the real news and share my thoughts and views on our politics and current events.
- JP Morgan Foreclosing On Former Civil Rights Activist
- Science Friday -- Genetically Targeted Cancer Treatments
- Tax Subsidies -- A Total of 56% Go To Just 4 Industries
- Corporate Takeover of America (well, actually the world)
- How Bad Is The Income Gap In America - A Few Facts About The 1%
- Koch Brothers Now Going After Universities
- abortion Bankers Banks bernie sanders BofA BP budget campaigns CEO Christian Class class warfare Climate Change Congress Corporations Corruption Crimes disaster relief economy Financial System Foreclosure Funding Gay GOP government shutdown guns healthcare Homophobe Koch Lesbian Lobbyist medicare. vouchers Middle Class Mitt Romney Occupy Wall Street Oil Politics Profits refunds Representatives rich Salaries Science sex scandals Starve the Beast Subsidies Sunday Funnies Tax Tea Party Unions Voters Wall Street Warren Buffet wealthy Women